For instance, take these 3 outfits, so stinkin' cute, right? Well, too bad, because I can't find their outfit details anywhere. Lucky for me (and you, maybe), I like to brower-shop (aka window shop online) to relieve stress, and boy have I been stressed. So I spent a little time looking for the exact or similar pieces to make up these cute outfits.
White Leopard
Shirt: P.A.R.O.S.H, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: JCrew, Clutch: Claire Vivier, Sunglasses: Bond
I don't know why I never thought of pairing white and leopard together before, but it looks so chic. I love it. I will definitely be investing in a leopard print top this fall and pairing it with white cords and boots, or a white skirt like this one from Zara.
Golden
Skirt: Zara, Blouse: LOFT, Shoes: Michael Kors, Bag: Ann Taylor
I have been drooling over this gold skirt for months. But where the heck do you wear a gold skirt? I love this look because it's almost work appopriate. Almost. You would have to work in the fashion or design industry to get away with this in the office. But, this would be a great look for a holiday party. And, boom! That is how I talk myself into a gold metallic skirt. Thankyouverymuch.
Leopard & Plaid
Jacket: Piperlime, Jeans: 7FAM, Booties: Calvin Klein, Bag: Valentino, Scarf: Gap
I have seen this outfit pop on Pinterest multiple times from different people. Again, why knew plaid and leopard would work together so well. I think it works because ultimately it's just an all black outfit with pops of color and pattern. I wouldn't mix a plaid skirt and leopard blouse. Or would I?
Would you wear any of these outfits this Fall? If so, which one? Are there any other outfits you have found on Pinterest that you love and can't find the pieces for it? I will have so much free time after October 11...I could find them for you. :)



These are adorable outfits!
ReplyDeletehttp://amylynscarano.blogspot.com/
I am so with you! Even when people pin from the blog but not the actual post....takes forever to find the orginal!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Ima
Style Honestly
Giiirl I am in LOVE with that first outfit. You must love leopard like me!
ReplyDeleteLove the leopard and plaid together!
ReplyDeleteThat plaid and leopard is rocking my world!
ReplyDeleteThat has to be my BIGGEST Pinterest pet peeve as well. I think they need to update and make a link with the pin a requirement. I'm a online or physical window shopper too when I need to clear my mind. Not that I am glad you have been extra stressed, but thanks for taking the time to find all these gorgy pieces! haha ;)
ReplyDelete