Welcome to the Weekend Block Party! We were 3 shy of 100 last week! I am thrilled by how much we have grown, and I hope you are all seeing new connections. Share a picture of your weekend ahead, tag #blogblockparty in your Twitter and Instagram updates, and visit some of the lovely blogs below. We look forward to networking with you! Visit our Facebook for blog tips and tricks, ask a blogging questions, and join the conversation!
So, what are you doing for this weekend? B and I are heading out to San Diego tomorrow (Saturday) to prep for the wedding! I think I am actually getting excited. Yes, it will probably be a stressful and busy week, but at this point there is very little I can do, so why worry about what I can't change? Like the weather, which seems to be changing by the hour. When I first looked up the weather on Wednesday it looked like it was going to be 71 degrees and sunny. Now we might get rain!! What the heck!?
Also, next weekend, I probably won't have a chance to post the Weekend Block Party link ups since we will be getting married on Friday and probably sleeping all day Saturday. So if you want to link up, be sure to check in with the other co-hosts next weekend!
Click to tweet about the Block Party!
Like our new look? Add our new button to your link up page & let us know that you did!
Meet your AMAZING hostesses:
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Rachel from Can't Google Everything & North East Bloggers Network
Krystal from Krystal's Kitsch AND Sunny Soirees
Lindsey from Follow the Ruels
Want a spot on our Weekend Block Party Blog Crush Board? We will be choosing from the Bloglovin' list so make sure you are listed there so we can crush on YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!