Pages
H O M E
A B O U T
W E D D I N G
R E C I P E S
S T Y L E
D I Y
Friday, October 18, 2013
Weekend Blog Block Party
So, what are you doing for Happy Hour? This weekend B and I are heading up to the mountains for some apple picking! I have never gone apple picking before, so I am pretty excited about it!
Click to tweet about the Block Party!
Like our party? Add our new button to your link up page & let us know that you did!
Meet your AMAZING hostesses: Ellie from
Creative Geekery
Rachel from
Can't Google Everything
&
North East Bloggers Network
Krystal from
Krystal's Kitsch
AND
Sunny Soirees
Lindsey from
Follow the Ruels
Want a spot on our Weekend Block Party Blog Crush Board? We will be choosing from the Bloglovin' list so make sure you are listed there so we can crush on YOU!
An InLinkz Link-up
An InLinkz Link-up
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!