Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gift Guide for the Girls

Thanksgiving has passed and so have the biggest shopping days of the year. It is officially the Christmas season. I am so ready to put up a tree and put some gifts underneath it. I have been thinking of gift ideas for at least the last month, if not longer. Since I know it can sometimes be a little bit of struggle to come up with ideas for all the people in your life, I am sharing some of my favorite gift ideas. Today, its all about the girls!

For the Girl on the Go

(1) May Books custom journals and planners, $17-$20 (2) Vera Bradley lunch bag, $35 (3) Kate Spade business card holder, $58 (4) Layla Grayce customizable tablet cover, $80 (5) Eric Epstein Travel Stub Diary, $15 (6) Mossimo ear warmer headphones, $17

For the Beauty Queen



(1) Sephora Fragrance Sampler, $50 (2) Birchbox subscription, $30-$110 (3) Butter London 3 Free Nail Lacquer, $14 (4) Beauty by Lauren Conrad, $13 (5) Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask, $39 (6) Emi-Jay Holiday Hair Tie Tin, $20


For the Fitness Fanatic

(1) Lululemon Run Gloves, $28 (2) Gaiam Yoga Socks, $12 (3) Jabra SPORT Bluetooth Headset, $68 (4) Kinect Zumba Fitness Rush, $40 (5) Apple iPod Shuffle, $49 (6) Gaiam CorePlus Reformer, $30

For the Crafter & Baker

(1) Craft-a-Day by Sarah Goldschadt, $25 (2) Martha Stewart Glitter Glue 24 pack, $25 (3) Crate and Barrel Donut Pan, $11 (4) Wandering Wool Hand Dyed yarn, $17 (5) William Sonoma Cookie Mix, $19 (6) Sur La Table Merry and Bright Measuring Spoons, $20

For the Fashionista


(1) Kate Spade Touch Tech Bow Gloves, $78 (2) Marley Lilly Luxe Cross Body Clutch, $37 (3) Tory Burch Robinson Lipstick Case, $55 (4) Anthropologie Sheer Polka Dot Tights (5) Asos Moustache Face Watch, $35 (6) JCrew Classic Wide Bangle, $22.50

What is on your gift wish list?


11 comments:

  1. Those Kate Spade gloves are so cute and I love that you can use them with your phone! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great list! Love it!

    my husband actually got me a personalized card holder for my birthday & it's the sweetest thing. I love it.

    can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these ideas! It covers everything! I am so excited for Christmas as well! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great gift ideas! I have a friend for each category! Thanks for the comment on my Pallet Christmas Tree =) Following back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list. I need those tights. Polka dot everything for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! I may really find some cute ideas for some friends on here! Thanks for sparking my creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list! I'm going to steal some ideas for my best friends and sister!

    Newest follower!

    Melanie @ keepitsimpleandfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun blog! Love the gift ideas. I found you on the blog hop and am a new follower. I must admit, I am not too fond of following rules for real tough hahah but I do understand the importance of them!! I just got my website up at http://inkhappi.com ~Jillene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas! Love my Birchbox and Moroccan oil hair mask. They would definitely make great gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!