Let me tell you a little story.
There once was a girl who was getting engagement pictures in 4 days. This girl wanted to find some fancy new clothes for these pictures. That night she rushed out of the house after dinner to get to the mall with plenty of time to visit her favorite stores before the mall closed. Once she got to the mall she realized she left one very important thing at home. Her purse. The girl, head hung low in shame and frustration, drove all the way home and immediately took a spoon to a jar of Nuetella. The end.
Yep. That was me. Last night. I am still kicking my self in the backside. So, instead of shopping for clothes, I will just be pinning over outfits that I love and wish I could wear for our engagement pictures.
What are you pinning this week?
Those are some cute outfits, but I'm sure your engagement pictures will be lovely no matter what you wear!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one! So classy!
ReplyDeleteOhhh that story sucks!! I hate when that happens! Once I remembered to take my purse but I left my card at home! Poof no shopping ): Love the color combination of 6. Reddish orange with light blue actually looks adorable! Favorite would have to be 5 because I love look fashionable but being extremely comfortable at the same time!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Yesi <33
I LOVE the third dress. A little much for me personally, but it is absolutely gorgeous and glamorous! The red blouse is stunning too!
ReplyDeletei love that polka dot dress!
ReplyDeletehappy wednesday! xoxo, sarah grace
I've had a few nutella day's myself! I'm sure everything will come together for you and your pictures will look amazing! Thanks for stopping over on my blog from the blog hop and following, will return you the favor :)
ReplyDeleteIlda
http://www.ilovedoingallthingscrafty.com/
Congrats on your engagement! How exciting! One thing I regret is not taking engagement pictures. It really makes me sad! But, oh well can't go back and do them now! The last time my hubby and I took professional pictures was on our wedding day almost 7 years ago! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following back!
ReplyDeleteHello new follower from the bloghop. I hope you follow me back. thank you.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.refinehere.com/
Love, love pinterest! New follower from the hop, would love a follow back :).
ReplyDeletewww.cumminslife.blogspot.com
Stuff like that has totally happened to me before! Atleast you didn't get to the checkout and realize you didn't have anything to pay with :) I'm a new follower!
ReplyDelete