Friday, November 16, 2012

High Five For Friday - November 16

I'm linking up again today with From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday. One of my favorites this week is not pictured below...I have the day off today!! It is the first day off I have had (non holiday) since May, and I am going to make the most of it!

I have big things planned: exercising, baking, cleaning, laundry, packing, gift wrapping, crafting, and shopping. I hope I can accomplish all of this.

But other than my day off, here are my other 5 favorites from the week.

































 1. I made this delicious salted chocolate almond bark last weekend. I saved some in the freezer and have been snacking on it all week. Yum!

2. My favorite outfit of the week was this polka dotted top from Target and hot pink cardigan from J Crew. It made a drab Tuesday a little more cheery.

3. I got my BirchBox this week! I can't wait to try everything!

4. I am loving this Tracy Reece top from the Target/Neiman Marcus collaboration!!

5. If you watch the Today Show than you may have seen the Winklevoss twins on promoting their new investment, Hukkster. Have you ever said to yourself, "I wish there was a way for me to track this item to tell me when it goes on sale". I sure have...and that's what Hukkster does!! I love it already!!

What were your favorite things this week?


9 comments:

  1. The almond bark looks BEYOND amazing!! I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hukkster...wow, how genius! I just signed up, thank you for sharing that.

    floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like outfits that are cheery when the weather outside is drab and i saw that top at target too so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! That almond bark looks delicious. Enjoy your day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That almond bark looks delicious!! And I need to check out Hukkster....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Tracy Reese top is gorgeous!

    Ooh looks like you got the same dry shampoo I got last Birchbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep eyeing that polka dot top from Target ... I like the way you styled it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my page! I love your blog and the look! You've got a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything sweet catches my eye! That almond bark looks amazing! I am in search of a recipe now! Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!