Monday, December 10, 2012

And the winner is...

This weekend was all about Christmas. Went Christmas shopping, did Christmas baking, bought and decorated a Christmas tree, watched Christmas movies. You get the idea.

Made a version of my mom's famous Death by Chocolate candy. Billy things I should call it Reindeer droppings...but I promise it's delicious! I am addicted to this stuff! I will post the recipe tomorrow.

The first Christmas present has been wrapped.
The weekend wouldn't be complete if I didn't make pancakes. I made gingerbread pancakes this weekend. Delicious.
I finished the tree skirt. I think its missing a little something so I am going to add some gold trim this week.
I made some homemade chicken noodle soup and made B watch a White Christmas with me. He had never seen it before, so I was determined to change that. I think he actually enjoyed it!!
After we finished decorating the tree we had a very fancy dessert. Milk and Oreos!

Then I made B pose for some Christmas card pictures. Here is one we aren't using.


Lastly I am happy to announce the winner of my giveaway!

Rebekah from Living and Learning was one of my very first followers so I am so happy that she is the winner! Like I said on Friday, I wish I could give everyone a TB lunch box, but I only have one. But I have had so much fun with this giveaway, you can definitely expect more from me in the future.

Hope you had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, ginger bread pancakes?? I think you should post a recipe for that one- that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to win the giveaway!! Thank you so much! By the way, your gift wrapping skills are far superior to my own! That is a really cute package!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I loved your little bio on the side- I am a martha stewart wanna be too :) your weekend looks so fun- I love your wrapping. I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- I think you should call them Reindeer droppings too! ;) They sound delish though, no matter what you call them! I just made Jared watch White Christmas with me too- he hadn't seen it either and it's one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stoppin by the from the blog hop!

    That picture is absolutely beautiful!! I wish I could get my man to pose so cute!!!
    -Baylee
    stopcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This food looks amazing! Found your blog through the hop! New follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait for the recipe! Looks SO yummy! Glad you had a productive weekend! XO
    Brooke
    wideospaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the link up... every picture you posted of food looks so good, ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!