I hit the ground running once I got to San Diego.
1) I found bridesmaid dresses for my girls! I got their approval and bought all 3!
2) More importantly, I found MY dress. I absolutely love it! Don't want to share just yet, though.
3) I kept running into these Baylor billboards all along the freeway in San Diego. Thats a first.
4) I got to hang out with my little brother, Liam. We went to feed the ducks, although you might assume from this pic that they were attacking him.
5) My dad and I tried the famous El Toro sandwich from Phil's BBQ in San Diego. Supposidely the best in the West per Man vs. Food sandwich challenge.
6) (Unpictured) On our way home from Church I spotted Mitt and Ann Romney leaving an LDS church in La Jolla. It was definitely them! My mom pulled over becuase she didn't believe me, but I didn't snap a picture because I didn't want to be that girl.
Now I am just getting ready for Christmas! Lots of baking and cleaning to be done!!
Hope you had a great weekend!!


haha I'm like you, whenever I see a "famous" person, I never want to say anything to them or take a picture because I can only imagine how much I would hate that if I were them!
ReplyDeleteAnd yay for dresses!! :)
Yay for another SoCal girl! Looks like you did great with the dresses! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!