Sunday, December 16, 2012
What's Cookin' Good Lookin' - Dec. 16
I think I have missed a couple weeks with meal planning. Thanksgiving really threw me off. Last week, I only planned enough meals to get through Wednesday, so I had to think on the fly the rest of the week. This week, I will be prepared!
Sunday
B and I are celebrating Christmas tonight and I want to cook something nice. Like steak and twice baked potatoes...his favorite.
Monday
After laboring over dinner on Sunday, I'm going to stick with a easy classic, baked BBQ chicken, for Monday night.
Tuesday
Sometimes we head out to Fuzzy's Taco Shop for Taco Tuesdays, but I kinda want to stay home so I can get some packing done, so I will make my own tacos - one of my favorites, Roasted Veggie Tacos.
Wednesday
I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow, so I imagine I will have a lot of packing and things to do. I need something simple to make, like this slow cooker Beef and Broccoli.
What are you cookin' up this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mmm Beef & Broccoli looks delicious! I've been sick all weekend so the hubbs was sweet & put something in the crock pot this morning! No clue what it was but it looked yummy as I walked past it this morning! :)
ReplyDelete