Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Sole Mate

If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I am a shoe girl. If you know me at all, even just in passing, you have probably guessed that about me.

I don't typically post things on Saturdays, but when I stumbled upon Aubrey's blog, High Heeled Love, and saw her Shoe Lust Saturday link up, I decided to make an exception. Anything for shoes.


So, lately there has been one particular style of shoe that I have been lusting over. It's not very practical considering it's almost spring and the weather will warm up soon. But I am hoping I can find a pair of these wedge booties on sale somewhere.

Kate Spade Saundra, via Zappos Coture
Tory Burch Vikki via Nieman Marcus
JCrew Factory Suede Lace Up Wedge Boots via JCrew Factory
Enzo Angiolini Flory Wedges via 6pm
I may have to wait until next year for a pair of these booties. I can't find any in my size.


2 comments:

  1. Boo! They need to order some in your size. You can't wait until next year!

    Thanks for linking up fro Shoe Lust Saturday. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable blog--- I'm in LOVE with these kicks!!
    Glad to find you on the blog hop and can't wait to read more :)

    http://www.wanderlust-wishlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!