Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

So I had a brilliant idea today. My idea was to have a giveaway for a surprise Valentine's Day care package. The more I thought about it, I realized that there just wasn't enough time to run the giveaway and mail out the care package in time for V-day. So, instead I thought I would send out some Valentine's to all my blog friends! I may even throw in a special treat if you are lucky! If you want a Valentine, email me at followtheruels {at} gmail {dot} com with your address and Valentine in the subject line!

Now onto OHP!

B and I are in the midst of completely redecorating our living room area. Thus, as you can imagine, I have been pinning a lot of living room design ideas. I don't know if it is actually helping though. I think it's making me more indecisive.
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Pinterest
Maybe we will finally get furniture picked out this week. Probably not. I don't think Pinterest is helping.




7 comments:

  1. I like that first one room...but I would be so worried about spilling anything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the living rooms! Pinterest is great but then makes it hard to decide when you need to choose something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the photos are lovely!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last living room set up! Cozy & classic!! Thank you for linking up for Living the Journey today!! I hope the hunt for new furniture goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly would LOVE any of these living rooms! The one with the white wood walls- AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the interiors!! As an interior designer I can never get enough design inspiration and these are great!
    Thanks for stopping by and linking up today! Happy Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the pins you found! I've been pinning a lot of home decor pins too lately because I'm moving in about two months. I get what you mean about it possibly not helping...there are SO many very different options. It still is fun though :) Good luck!

    Alexia
    styleinmiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!