While back in Dallas last week for work I spent some quality time at one stores, Zara. Every time I am in town I have to stop there since we don't have one here in Charlotte. I was in love with this dress the minute I saw it on the hanger. It has a beautiful floral print and is super comfortable! I added a belt around the waist to give it a little more shape.
This dress can be easily dressed up, like I did for church on Sunday. But I think it would also be so cute with just some casual sandals and a jean jacket to dress it down. This will definitely be one of my go-to dresses this summer!
What is your go-to piece of clothing this summer?
Linking up for Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday



I love this dress...especially how you belted it. :) Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute dress, and I love the little loop you did with your belt :)
ReplyDeletexx
mysmallrayofsunshine.blogspot.com
Zara is amazing! That dress is SO pretty. I love blue and white and the shoes are perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great floral print! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful (as always) girl! :) I love the blue and white with those cute shoes!! :)
ReplyDelete:) Rebecca
Cute dress! Beautiful. If you get a chance, please link up to my link party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-7.html
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous! I love it with the gold belt :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing dress! I'm loving the little added sparkle from your belt.
ReplyDeleteInge
This Ever Evolving Life
Love the dress! You look great :)
ReplyDeleteTiffany Ima
Style Honestly