1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Hmm...this is a hard question. There are lots of things I want to do, but what is holding me back isn't really fear. It's more a question of resources. It's not like I want to go sky diving or anything. Yes, I would be afraid to go sky diving, but I also have absolutely no desire to do it.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I will be in my 30s. B and I will be close to celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary. Maybe (BIIIIIG maybe) we will be starting to think about kids. Hopefully by then we will have been able to cross off every continent except Antarctica on our "travel to" list. For the record, we both have South America, Asia, and Australia left. I fully expect both of us to be a couple steps up in our careers. But who really knows. It's amazing what time like that can bring. 5 years ago I was just graduating from undergrad and just starting my first job.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Honestly, I am really looking forward to 2013. 2013 is going to be a crazy, hectic, exciting, and fulfilling year.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I don't really know what my hopes are for this little blog of mine. There isn't really a long term plan other than to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully some people will get something from it. One of my bridesmaids thinks that I should do something like in Julia and Julia. Maybe I will find some classic baking cook book and try to recreate each recipe and blog about it. I think that would be kind of fun. I would also like to get a better camera so I can take better pictures. Not just for the blog, just in general.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Absolutely not. I lived in one city for the first 18 years of my life and then in 3 in the past 6. I don't really know if there will be any city that will ever live up to San Diego I don't really see myself moving back any time soon. B moved around a lot as a kid, so moving just seems normal to him. I fully expect us to move around some as we get different job opportunities. And I will fully welcome those opportunities...not that I don't like Dallas...but I think living in different cities opens yourself up to different people, different lifestyles, and different perspectives.
6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up. Work out (on a good day). Shower. Dress. Make up. Hair. Make breakfast. Drive to work. Check email. Eat breakfast.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!