Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Loving and Pinning Wednesday





 

I'm loving Dr. Jarts BB Cream. I have been hearing a lot about BB cream lately, but had no idea what it was. I got a trial in my latest Birchbox and I'm sold!

Via

I'm loving these tops from Sheinside.com. But the site makes me kinda nervous. Its a Chinese company, which is probably why it's so cheap. Anyone ever order anything from here?

Via
Via
Via

I'm loving that the fall TV season has started. Does that sound lame? It does, I know. Also, thank goodness for DVRs. Shows that have gotten our "season pass":
  • How I Met Your Mother...umm...we finally get to meet the mother!
  • The Office...obligatory because its the final season
  • New Girl
  • Go On...the new show with Matthew Perry...the pilot was good, so I'm giving it a shot.
  • The New Normal...see above, but not the part about Matthew Perry
  • Happy Endings...I hope this show is still on the air because it is one of B and I's favorites.
  • Modern Family
 That's a lot of TV. What are your "season pass" shows?


I'm loving this video about how grad school is a scam. I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got a good return on my investment.



I'm loving all my pins from this week! There are a lot since I wasn't feeling well this weekend and spend a lot of time in bed with the iPad.

Love thees painted pumpkins.
Love these cookie cups. Must attempt to make.
Love these center pieces.

Love these shoes. Where do I get them?
Love this necklace. Perfect for Baylor games.
Love this fireplace decor.
Love this idea for a guest book.
Love these matte nude nails.
And these white sparkly nails.
Love this idea for escort cards. Perfect for a fall wedding.
Love the green jeans and boots.
Love these shoes for the wedding.
Love these football whoopie pies. Perfect for a tailgate/game watching party.
What have you been loving and pinning this week?


5 comments:

  1. Those pumpkin pie cookie cups looks so yummy! When I had DVR, I had plenty more shows on season pass, that list isn't bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried the Dr. Jart BB cream from my birchbox too and I love it! I have tried others and I actually think that one is my fave so far.

    New follower :)

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - so many things I want to comment about!

    1. Never used that website, but I want that striped top.
    2. New Girl, def! Big Bang Theory! I haven't seen The New Normal yet but I want to, AND the Matthew Perry show!
    3. Wanna make those pumpkins.
    4. HAVE to make those cookie mug things!
    5. Last but not least... those football desserts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI...I'm a new follower! I Love the painted pumpkins! They are Amazing!
    Great blog and great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the name of yours! I'm following now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!