Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WILW and Oh So Pinteresting


I'm loving that B's birthday is this week! I love spoiling him and just celebrating birthdays in general. One of the only reasons I want kids (at this point in my life) is so I can bake birthday cakes and throw cute themed parties.

I'm loving that there is supposedly a cool front moving in this weekend which means we might actually have some nice weather on Sunday. Nice enough, even, to go for a run. I can't wait to get back into running.



I'm loving that my boss called me into her office during lunch the other day to look at wedding dresses online.

I'm loving Downton Abbey! My MOH was in town this weekend and we finished season 2...then I decided to start season 1 over again. I can't get enough...and I can't wait until season 3 starts up early next year.



I'm loving that one of my best friends is having a baby, so that I can spoil a child without actually having one myself.

I'm loving my recent pins:



Love this onesie for previously mentioned baby.
Love this desk made from stained 2" by 4"s.
Love these ombre highlights. Makes me want to grow mine out.
Love these white canvas oxfords. Wish I could find some in my price range.
Love....no...adore this tulle overlay skirt. I WILL make one.
Love this monogram necklace. Bridesmaid gift?

Love these craft paper table settings.

What are you loving/pinning this Wednesday?


5 comments:

  1. You pinned some really great things!

    The place settings are a neat and cost effective way to personalize a setting :) & the monogram necklace is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am loving that the weather is cooling off which means hello runs once again! This summer has been too hot for them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're getting a cold front in our neck of the woods this weekend and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that table! great pins!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!