Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

Part of me is a little sad that Summer is over, but most of me is glad that it's almost Fall. Summer isn't quite as fun when you don't have an obligatory Summer break. Today's Sunday Social is all about wrapping up the Summer.


1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Definitely our Denver trip for one of my college friend's wedding over Memorial Day weekend. We went out a few days early so that we could see more of the city and make it a vacation instead of just a weekend trip for a wedding. Oh yeah...and that's when B and I got engaged.

The bench where B proposed.

2. What was your favorite outfit/look of the summer?
Shorts and a tee shirt or camp shirt if I was just running around. Or my pink maxi skirt with a tank and some wedges for something a little more dressy.



3. What is one thing you wished you had gotten to do this summer?
I just wish B and I could have taken more trips. I am trying to save up my vacation time for the wedding, and we both are trying to save money. I would have loved to go to London for the Olympics, but let's be honest, that was never a possibility.

CNN
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
Gosh...this is a hard one. I don't think I have a favorite song of the summer. I feel like that "Call me Maybe" song was everywhere. Maybe my favorite was that "Some Nights" song by Fun.



5. What was your favorite movie/show of the summer?
My favorite show was anything Olympics related. My favorite movie was probably Dark Night Rises.

ESPN
Hope you are enjoying your 3-day weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Good call with the Olympics! I should have put that for my fav show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your answers! Especially the song, the olympics and...oh, yeah, you getting engaged! SO exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!