Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday. We are halfway to a 3 day weekend! Wooohooo!









I'm loving that Baylor football starts this weekend! We are headed down to Waco to catch the home opener against Southern Methodist University. Go stuck-up-private-Christian schools!

Source
I'm loving that Labor Day weekend this weekend. I mean, who doesn't love a 3 day weekend?

I'm loving that my boss is letting me work from home on Friday which essentially means I can stay in my PJs and don't have to put on makeup all day. 

I'm loving that B leaves cute pictures up on his computer in the morning so that I see them before I leave for work in the morning. They make me smile.

Like this

I'm loving my latest Pinterest finds:

Love this dress. I just wish I knew who the designer was!

Love this way to use the wedding certificate.
Love this as a centerpiece idea.
Love this calligraphy style
Love these Kate Spade Bow earrings.

Love this JCrew zig-zag sequin tee...just not the price.
Love these lace bloomers
Love this manicure. Perfect for Baylor games.
Love this recipe idea.
...and this one.
...and this one. B's favorite!
What are you loving today?


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!