Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving my bridesmaids (obviously)! They are all so amazing and have been so helpful in what little planning I have done this far. I got a little present from one of them this week. I can't say it was unexpected, because she told me it was coming...but I had no idea what it was! Look how cute!



I absolutely love it. It will be great for those wedding dress shots on the big day.

I'm loving the Olympics. If I were in college, I would probably stay at home all day and just watch the Olympics all day. Obviously, my favorites are gymnastics, swimming, track and field...you know...the big sports. But I will watch it all. Road cycling (fascinating sport), archery, badminton, diving, you name it.

How perfect was that vault!?


Inspired by the U.S. Opening Ceremonies outfits, I'm loving white oxfords (without socks).

Source
Dr. Martin's
Pinterest
Giani Bini
Pinterest

I'm loving that college football season is right around the corner and that it gives me a chance to show my school spirit.

Baylor Football Summer
Summer


Hope you had a happy hump day!


1 comment:

  1. Great bridesmaids make a huge difference. That's always nice to have.
    We are really enjoying the olympics also!

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!