Friday, August 3, 2012

Craft Day Saturday

This weekend I will be spending some time in front of the sewing machine. I am sewing some pillowcases for a friend who was about to spend $40 a piece on pillow covers on Etsy.com. My thrifty self had to intervene. Granted, the fabric was beautiful, but I knew she could find a fabric she loved just as much for just $10-$20 a yard and could get more than one pillow cover out of it. So this week she sent me three yards of two different fabrics that are so pretty and will look great together, and I am going to try to bust out 6 or so various size pillow covers for her. Maybe, if I can hit up the fabric store, I will whip up a couple for myself. Or maybe I will whip up one of these other sewing-related crafts.

Ruffle Pillow
Monogram Pillow
Peplum T-shirt
Burlap Pillow
Striped Curtains
Sewing Machine Pin Cushion
Maybe I should start with the pin cushion. It will make everything else that much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!