Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week has been crazy...and its only Wednesday. I really haven't had time to do anything but work, which means that I never got around to writing my What I Loving Wednesday post (I typically write it on Tuesday night). But you know what? Sometimes, when things get crazy and hectic, you just need to take some time out of your day and reflect on the things that make you happy. So, sorry I am posting so late, but I have finally had a free minute to compile all my happy thoughts from throughout the day.


I'm loving that Trader Joes is now open in Dallas! And, whats best is that it is just a couple miles from my office! I have already been twice this week...I can't resist the $4 salads and the dark chocolate and sea salt covered almonds. Yum!

Add caption

I'm loving coconut milk. I have never been a huge coffee drinker, but this week has definitely called for it. I don't really like adding that artificial creamer so coconut milk is a healthy and delicious way to make my coffee a little creamier (I like a lot of cream and sugar). I encourage you to try it, you won't regret it.

I'm loving that my bridesmaids are already having some fun (at least I think they are) looking for their dresses. My MOH showed me this Lily Pulitzer dress this morning.
Isn't it so cute!? And this is why I am willing to sacrifice uniform bridesmaid dresses for the girls being able to pick out dresses they love and will hopefully wear again. 

I'm loving these "Beary" cute macarons from Bakarella. In green and yellow they would be perfect for Baylor games!


I'm loving that Brooke over at the Dessert First way has asked me to do a guest post for her. I am still working on it, but it finally gave me an excuse to execute one of the projects that has been floating around my head for a while. I'll give you a hint...it involves a plain white tee shirt.

I'm loving this beautiful wrapping paper from Midori Ribbon. I don't think I could ever justify using it for gifts that are just going to get torn open anyways, but it is pretty too look at.

I'm loving this gown from Alice and Olivia's Spring 2013 collection. I don't think it is appropriate for my wedding (or budget), but it is lovely.





What are you loving today? 


3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited to see your final project. And those bear macarons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is AMAZING wrapping paper!!!!! I would want to wallpaper my wall with it. Hahah. & I'm also all things obsessed with Trader Joes. I'm easily there twice a week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trader joes is seriously life changing. I love love love that place! I'm sure you could find something on pinterest for that wrapping paper... Found u on the Sunday social

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!