Refinery 29 has just about everything you need to get you through the day. The latest holiday sweater trends? Check. Whether or not you should eat microwave popcorn? Check. The best household remedies for a breakout? Double check.
![]() |
| How To Wear Sequins |
![]() |
| Butternut squash and black bean enchiladas |
B found This Is Why I'm Broke when he was looking for gifts for his groomsmen, and we have since become obsessed. They have a little bit of everything - funny, unique, quirky, thoughtful.
Ever see a picture of some actress from some award show and think, "what was she thinking when she put that on". The girls at Go Fug Yourself will tell you exactly what they think she was thinking.
![]() |
| "I can’t believe she wore that, and yet somehow it couldn’t be more obvious." |
| Splat |
If you ever want to look knowledgeable and worldly, pull up the Economist. The British publication has everything you want to know in world politics, business, the economy, etc.
You probably don't need the www. for this website, but either way Tastefully Offensive is sure to cheer you up. And also, not offend you.
Do you want to workout but don't want to go to the gym, buy expensive workout videos, or are just not motivated to make yourself exercise? Then DailyHiit is for you. The workouts are free and intense!
![]() |
| 5 Move Ab Challenge |
On Monday mornings I typically scan through all the sports websites, but Bleacher Report is one that I come back to again and again throughout the week.
![]() |
| Buy Into Baylor's D |
What are some of your go-to websites?















Love this post! Can wait to put some of these to good use when I need them!
ReplyDeletei love this post too!!! i now have some new websites to check out!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post!! I love this fitness one. I will have to add it to my workout regiment.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! A little something for everyone and I will definitely be pinning this one and checking out some new sites! Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete