Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekend Block Party

Welcome to the Weekend Block Party! Share a picture of your weekend ahead, tag #blogblockparty in your Twitter and Instagram updates, and visit some of the lovely blogs below. We look forward to networking with you! Visit our Facebook for blog tips and tricks, ask a blogging questions, and join the conversation!

So, what are you doing for Happy Hour? We are headed down to South Carolina for a Halloween party and a Gamecocks game! I am pretty excited as this will be my first ever SEC football experience. I have a feeling it will be a lot different than those Baylor games I attended when we were dead-last in the Big 12!
 
Click to tweet about the Block Party!
Like our party? Add our new button to your link up page & let us know that you did! Weekend Block Party Blog Linkup
 
Meet your AMAZING hostesses: Ellie from Creative Geekery Rachel from Can't Google Everything & North East Bloggers Network Krystal from Krystal's Kitsch AND Sunny Soirees Lindsey from Follow the RuelsOur Featured Blogger!
 
  We Do Fun Here Blog
Jenn of We Do Fun Here! She has a fabulous blog and is a dedicated linker-upper and commenter. Have a great weekend Jen!
 
Want a spot on our Weekend Block Party Blog Crush Board? We will be choosing from the
 
Bloglovin' list so make sure you are listed there so we can crush on YOU!
Bloglovin Blog
Facebook Blog
Twitter Blog Google Plus + Blog Pinterest Blog ETSY Blog
Instagram Blog

2 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend planned. Have a whale of a time. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I celebrated my dear friend birthday this weekend :) Have a great weekend! New follower here via Bloglovin

    Melani @ MagsBeadsCreation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!