B planned the whole honeymoon himself. I tried to have as little input as possible. To be honest, during the wedding planning process, I did not want to be bothered with making any extra decisions, so if it wasn't that important to me, I made B make the decision. He ended up picking Aruba as our destination. Neither of us has been before and we have heard great things. It is also only a 4 hour direct flight from Charlotte, which means we won't lose a lot of time traveling.
I am getting so excited, that despite still being a couple weeks away, I am already planning my packing list and making plans of all the things I want to do while we are there.
If you have ever been to Aruba, I would love to hear about any restaurants, shops, or activities you recommend! Or, if you have recently been on your honeymoon, is there something you wish you and your husband did or wish you had packed?







How very exciting!!! I've never been but the photos I've seen are amazing :) Seriously laying on a beach sipping on drinks is such a perfect way to pass the time with your hubby! Enjoy every second of it :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jocelyn @ Pretty Lucky Mama
Looks like fun! I can't decide if I want to go to the beach on my honeymoon or not, but I definitely want to have a lot of adventures and try new things!
ReplyDeleteLove this!!
ReplyDeleteEspecially avoid technology since I suck at doing that!
Great post!
And hope you enjoy every minute of yours.
Keep it Touched,
KG
www.kgstyleinc.com
Love your honeymoon packing list, it's pretty good list to consider for any trip! Aruba is so awesome, make sure you head out to their national park which is on the other side of the island; it's breathtaking to see the waves crashing against the cliffs. There's also an awesome restaurant right in the middle of this national park for great local good. Also you must go snorkeling! There are some cool shipwrecks and the water is really calm for the most part
ReplyDelete