Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Black Friday Haul

Hey y'all! I'm back from beautiful Aruba. As much as I would rather be sitting on a warm, white sand beach right now reading my book, I am very happy to be home.

I will be sharing some pictures from our honeymoon with you soon, but today I wanted to share with you some of my Black Friday purchases! Just because I got home last night doesn't mean I didn't take MAJOR advantage of some sales. Come on, you should know me better by now.

My 1st Black Friday stop was Gap/Banana (all of my shopping was online, FYI). Gap had 50% of everything (now 40% off thru Sunday) and Banana Republic had 40% off everything (still offering 40% off thru Sunday). I couldn't help but pick up some Winter staples for both B and me.




My 2nd Black Friday stop was at JCrew Factory. They are also offering up to 50% off everything until Tuesday, so I was able to snatch up some fun pieces for the holidays.


B also stopped by Amazon looking for some great deals on some gadgets. He didn't fine anything, but he did happen to notice some pretty amazing deals on Kindle ebooks. I bought a few books I have been meaning to read, each less than $7.50. Some of their best sellers are as low as $2.00!! Seriously, if you have a Kindle, this is a great time to stock up!

Others you may want to check out: Gone Girl ($3.50), Divergent Book Series ($3.50 - $7.00), Inferno ($4.00), Game of Thrones Series (complete set $10.00)

The last early Christmas gift I got were new exercise shoes. I have had my old Reebok cross training shoes for a few years now, so they are pretty beat up. It was about time that I got a new pair. Reebok was offering their Crossfit Nano 2.0 shoes for $75 (orig. $110), which are perfect for my home workouts which are interval based.

Did you pick up anything good this Black Friday?

5 comments:

  1. Shopping online for black friday, is for sure the way to go!! You got some wonderful deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same gray jacket & am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a new TV, yeah! Glad you found some good deals from the comfort of your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!