I have already told Jennie that once things calm down, I will definitely link up my Friday Favorites post with her. But right now, I am a terrible co-host! For instance, I just now realized (at 9:06am) that I never sent her the html code for the link up. Seriously, I'm the worst!! Good thing she has it covered. So if you want to link up...head on over to Jennie's page!!
Now on to my last favorites for a while!
Link up with Jennie and share your favorites! Make sure you grab a button, follow your host, and say hello to other bloggers!
Rachel Parcel of Pink Peonies
FAVORITE FIND
Duo Boots - Boots with customizable calf sizes.
FAVORITE POST
Lessons Learned From Martha Stewards Terrible Food Porn by Grub Street
FAVORITE RECIPE
Cranberry-Ginger Pear Pie by Brown Eyed Baker
What were your favorites from the week?? Go link up with Jennie!






Thanks Lindsey for letting me take over and be a part of the link up!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots !!!
ReplyDeleteI could never pull off such tall boots b/c of my short legs - but that doesn't mean I don't love those!
ReplyDeleteBlogging can be so time consuming. I hope a break from hosting {especially during this busy season} helps free up time to enjoy the holidays. ;) Happy Thanksgiving, Lindsey! Have a beautiful one!!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is definitely more time-consuming than I ever planned and if I was working full time instead of part time, in addition to going to school.. I would never have time to blog!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you, Lindsey!!
ReplyDelete