Linking up with Neely and Amber for It's Okay Thursday!
It's okay...
...that I didn't realize the World Series had started.
...that I don't care who wins the World Series.
...that I have been taking pictures of everything since my new camera arrived yesterday.
...that I'm not dressing up or doing anything for Halloween.
...to take a pumpkin carving contest at work very, very seriously
...that I am really excited Christa from Significance or Nothing nominated me for a Liebster Award! I will be posting about it along with my picks tomorrow! Maybe you're one of them!
...that I was a little disappointed by the ending of Gone Girl...maybe I missed something...
...that I won't be spending any money for the rest of the month because I am already over budget.
...that I sold my spin bike (on Craigslist) for the price I paid for it (on Craigslist). See, that's MBA kinda thinking (just kidding).
...to tell B that we are eating leftovers tonight because I don't feel like cooking.
...that I am sooooo ready for Christmas!
How's your Thursday??

It's funny I take all the pumpkin carving contests seriously too! I'm a huge baseball fan. But since it's not my home team in the end... I just don't care! Lol
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday girly <3
Congrats on the new camera! I'm researching a few and I can't wait to make the big purchase. New follower via the link up. :)
ReplyDeleteRachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com
Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
ReplyDelete-meandmr.com