Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley is all about Halloween!


1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Oh gosh, I do not remember any of my Halloween costumes as a kid. I think I was a Disney princess one year and I would wear the dress all the time, even after Halloween.

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
This is a hard question. I forget what I liked when I was younger. In college I wish I had more fun with it and wore something creative or witty. Usually I just dressed up in clothes I already owned then just added something to make me a Deal or No Deal girl or Referee. 

3. Favorite costume as an adult?
I am not good with the costumes. This year I do not have one. Last year, I don't even remember what I was. The year before I went as Ke$ha. Basically, I dressed a little crazy and wore some weird eyeliner. Clearly I don't take this seriously. The only year I took it semi seriously was a few years ago when Halloween fell on the same weekend as Baylor's Homecoming, so all my friends and I went back and dressed up. I was Alice in Wonderland.

4. Favorite Halloween Candy?
Reece's Peanut Butter Cup or Mini Butterfingers. I just love peanut butter.
 

5. Favorite Halloween Memory?
I really just loved trick or treating with my friends when I was younger. We would trade off neighborhoods and just hit up every house we could. Then we would come back to home base and sort through all our candy and trade for the kinds we liked. I really wish I could do that again. And eat all that candy without any consequences.

6. Whats your favorite scary movie?
I do not have a favorite scary movie. I do not like scary movies one bit. When I was younger I watched a very old (in black and white) scary move called the Uninvited. I was ruined from then on.

 

3 comments:

  1. haha i HATE scary movies too. i love the alice in wonderland!! i have always wanted to do that!! you look just like her!!

    Helene in Between
    100 Follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 - Me too! My kids don't get it, they wimp out after one block... It forces me to pull the old "when I was little we did it this way" story.

    Eating candy w/out consequences... It's a lovely thought. Sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I also long for the days of eating obscene amounts of candy without any problems whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!