Monday, June 10, 2013

Essie Polish Giveaway!


This month's Favorite Things Giveaway is a lot of fun! If you win, you get not one, not two, but 6 of your favorite Essie nail polish shades! Basically 1 color for each of the fabulous hosts: JillAndrea, Kalyn, Chelsea, Jaime, and Lindsey.

You can pick any 6 colors you want. They can be bright and cheery - perfect for summer. Classic and neutral - perfect for any time. Or a mix and match of just about anything your heart desires.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck!!

5 comments:

  1. YAY great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the bright lime green color in the summer collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the color Bobbing for Baubles and Turquoise and Caicos!! Thanks so much for the AWESOME giveaway!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!