Oh yeah...what you are feeling right now, is jealous and impressed.
All kidding aside, it was so much fun! B and I did not come out with any expectation. We ended up representing Ireland, which might have played a hand in our triumph. B found some soccer jerseys on sale, so that was really the deciding factor. Other countries represented were the U.S., Hungary, Djibouti, Morocco, Jamaica, and Bahamas. Yes, we realize the Bahamas isn't really a country.
1. B and I in are Celtic jerseys, which could have represented Scotland or Ireland, but we went the Irish, so we could call ourselves "the Fighting Irish".
2. B seriously killed it in pool. I was of NO help, which is why we ended up in the losers bracket. But we worked our way back up and won it!
3. A new game for us, Hummus in the Fridge. It was kind of like flip cup, but you play as an individual. We did not fare so well at that one.
4. You know I can rock a water balloon toss. I had to teach B the proper technique for catching one, which is probably why we won.
5. Corn Hole was not our best event, but some how we eeked out 2nd.
6. Perfect technique right there.
7. We killed 'Merica in Beer Pong in our first game, but we struggled after that.
8. After about 5 hours, dozens of games, and 3/4ths of a keg, we called the tourney and Ireland was named the champs!!
9. We are proudly displaying those trophies on our bookcase. Classy, no?
What was the best thing you did over Labor Day weekend?
Also, I am co-hosting a giveaway for Katlyn's 1 year blog-iversary! Enter to win a $100 gift card plus ad space giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun, my friends and I were talking about how awesome it would be to have a beer olympics! Hop you had fun!
ReplyDeletexo Becky
Seductive Mania
Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun, my friends and I were talking about how awesome it would be to have a beer olympics! Hop you had fun!
ReplyDeletexo Becky
Seductive Mania
woohoo! Congrats on the win! Beer Olympics is always so much fun & I love that y'all used soccer jerseys to represent your country! :)
ReplyDelete:) this is awesome. Beer Oympics are awesome
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome time. My husband has bright red hair, so I'm a bit proud of your "Fighting Irish" name choice. ;) Fun giveaway too!
ReplyDeletehttp://sometimesgracefully.com
That looks like so much fun! Congrats on the being the champs!
ReplyDeleteLove this look! So simple but sophisticated :)
ReplyDeleteAbby
Life in the Fash Lane
Ive heard about Beer olympics. I want to participate one year! Sounds like a blast!
ReplyDeleteIve heard about Beer olympics. I want to participate one year! Sounds like a blast!
ReplyDelete