The minute B saw me in the outfit he started asking what time the sock hop was. I think it was the bow in the hair. That was probably over kill. But it was fun playing up the '50s vibe with the full skirt and sweater. And that is a decade I am all for bringing back into style. Enough with the '80s neon and the '90 flannel. Let's bring back big skirts!
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Sock Hop
Skirt: Asos, Sweater: Old Navy (old, similar), Shoes: Steve Madden (similar), Bag: Target, Watch, Kate Spade
The minute B saw me in the outfit he started asking what time the sock hop was. I think it was the bow in the hair. That was probably over kill. But it was fun playing up the '50s vibe with the full skirt and sweater. And that is a decade I am all for bringing back into style. Enough with the '80s neon and the '90 flannel. Let's bring back big skirts!
The minute B saw me in the outfit he started asking what time the sock hop was. I think it was the bow in the hair. That was probably over kill. But it was fun playing up the '50s vibe with the full skirt and sweater. And that is a decade I am all for bringing back into style. Enough with the '80s neon and the '90 flannel. Let's bring back big skirts!
Posted by
Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ooh, I think I have this same skirt! Thanks for the styling inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI feel like you stepped out of the '50s! So cute!
ReplyDeletexo, Hima
Hima Hearts
I love this!! You pull it off so well.
ReplyDelete50s is my favorite fashion era too, and you rock that style!!
ReplyDeleteThe Random Writings of Rachel
How adorable are you in this outfit!! I absolutely love it! A polka dot sweater is definitely on my Fall must list ;)
ReplyDeleteyou are too cute, being tall really helps you rock this outfit!
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit! And the first picture is just so classic. :)
ReplyDeleteyou styled this look perfectly! so chic and retro :)
ReplyDelete~Chioma
C's Evolution of Style
I am adoring that crossbody bag on you!
ReplyDeleteI love this classic and fun look on you! That skirt would have been sock hop perfection. Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!
ReplyDeletexo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com
I am in love with polka dots at the moment so to me this is a perfect outfit, love the bag as well :)
ReplyDeleteJust popping over from three-fer linky
Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com
So very cute! I love polka dots!
ReplyDeletesaw you on the linkup! love this!
ReplyDelete