Sweater: AE (old, similar); Shorts: Zara, Shoes: Steve Madden (similar), Bag: Mulberry, Sunnies: Ray Ban
Fall made an appearance this weekend and it was wonderful!! Even though it wasn't terribly chilly, I decided that these cooler temperatures definitely called for leather. Or faux leather, in my case. I broke out my trusty "leather" jacket for the first time since March and got to wear my new "leather" shorts from Zara. I can already tell, these are going to be a trusty favorite for Fall.
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup






I like both looks! I've been thinking about working some leather (or pleather in my case too) pieces into my wardrobe once/if fall comes around here.
ReplyDeleteI love both outfits, especially the sweater and shorts! Fall fashion is the best :)
ReplyDeletexo, Hima
Hima Hearts
You look lovely in both outfits. I love your white shirt!
ReplyDeleteLouisa @ My Family & Abruzzo
Cute! I love those shorts! Leather is such an awesome fall trend!
ReplyDeletehttp://sometimesgracefully.com
The edgy jacket really compliments the pretty bow on your blouse... it's a beautiful contrast! I love it!
ReplyDeletexo, Abby @ Always, Abby
I adore that second look. That sweater looks so comfy! And those shorts are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes in outfit #2 are killer. Love them.
ReplyDeleteThat white top is ADORABLE! I love the detail! You look stunning. :)
ReplyDeleteI adore your white top with the slight bow at the waist. Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteKrista
kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com
Both these looks are so fab! You have amazing style! I'm your newest follower via gfc and bloglovin :) If you get a sec, I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo
ReplyDeletewww.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
Both outfits are great! You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove both looks! That bow top is adorable! I have been wanting to introduce some leather pieces into my wardrobe, but I just can't bite the bullet! Great inspiration! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!
ReplyDeletexoxo Meghan
Look at all of these leather looks going on!! I love it...the jacket and skirt are awesome. Thanks for linking up to Trend Spin and come back next week for Dresses & Skirts :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Erin @ The Fashion Canvas
That blouse is gorgeous and the jeans make your legs look miles long! Plus, loving those fun leather shorts with a cozy sweater.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up :)
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/