I did it. After pining over several other high-waisted shorts outfits, I finally gave in and got a pair for myself. Not only that, I think I have won B over to my side. He has complained multiple times about other girls who wear "shorts that make their butt look unnaturally long". Trust me, that is not really a look I want to go for, anyways.
After trying a few different options, I eventually settled on these shorts from Asos because they are pretty structured, have a longer inseam, aren't too tight, and fall right at my natural waist and not any higher. From a distance, they could almost pass for a skirt. Albeit, a short skirt.
I am hoping that I can transition them into Fall and dress them up or down for different occasions. Plus, they will be perfect for our Honeymoon in November!
Have I won you over to the high-waisted shorts side?
Linking up with Weekend Shenanigans, This Weekend I, The GFC Collective, Less Laundry More Linking, Share It Link Party, Taste of Tuesday, Google Friend Conect, The Pin It Party, Pinterest Power Party, Style Sessions, Trend Spin Linkup, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore Wednesday, Random Wednesday, Wildcard Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday, Tucker Up, GYB Networking Party H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup



ooh love this look, Lindsey
ReplyDeleteSO cute! You can totally rock the high-waisted look! And your heels are amazing. Love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://sometimesgracefully.com
I'm such a fan of black and white! Can't go wrong with the classics!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Chelsea
http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com
I love your black and white mix and those shorts!
ReplyDeleteBiTi
http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2013/09/the-long-and-short-of-white-shorts-and.html
love this look- simple yet so chic!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
It really is hard to find "the perfect fit" in high-waisted shorts, but those look great on you! Definitely a versatile wardrobe piece!
ReplyDeletexx Krista
www.sugarlovechic.com
Glad that you took the plunge because these shorts look fabulous on you!! Love the necklace and the shoes with it! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com
You look fab in this outfit!!!! So simple yet so chic!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that necklace is from Target, so fab! And those shorts are so classy! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)
ReplyDeletexo Bethany
www.perfectlycoutured.com
I'm in love with those shorts! They look very classy!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with those shorts! They look very classy!
ReplyDelete