But this post isn't about wedding gifts for us. That's boring. This post is about wedding gifts for the rest of the wedding party. Because if there is anything better than getting plates and silverware, it is giving jewelry and whiskey stones.
Here are some of the ideas we have been throwing around for the ladies and gents in our wedding party. Since I know a couple of my bridesmaids read this, you may or may not be getting any of these items. ;)
jewelry/ makeup bag/ flip flops/ jewelry case/ monogrammed shirtsHave you ever gotten a really great bridesmaid or groomsman gift? If so, what was it...I would love so more ideas!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI've never been more excited to have new pillows or cups as I am now, so I completely understand!
ReplyDeleteWe did the unique cufflinks for our groomsmen and they were a huge hit. Each person got something different, which made it even more special - and easier, honestly, because of how different they all are!
I got my bridesmaids personalized notebooks from May Designs and personalized tumblers from Etsy. The tumblers had their names in script and their role in the wedding in block letters, both in wedding colors. Then I filled them with favorite candies. They were a huge hit! I'd highly recommend the shop I purchased them from (if you're interested!)
Love the monogrammed shirts! I got my bridesmaids totes (very common gift) with monogrammed tumblers and travel jewelry cases (along with their jewelry to wear for the wedding).
ReplyDeleteyep, 12 days away still haven't finished this task..hopefully today
ReplyDeleteSuch a great list of things! I gave my maids lockets and inside each one was a personalized adjective I thought described them and our friendship best! They wore them they day of the wedding! It was pretty fun to give! :)
ReplyDeleteWe did monogrammed cuff links and they were a hit!
ReplyDeleteLove the monogrammed shirts! And whiskey stones..how awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe monogrammed shirts are cute and great for pre-wedding pictures! I gave my bridesmaids jewelry and their favorite wine. I got a beach bag for a wedding and I use it all the time because it's a perfect size bag!
ReplyDeleteA jewelry case is such a good idea and one I've never seen gifted before. Of course monogrammed shirts are always a crowd favorite!
ReplyDelete