Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving this cake batter dip from Eat Yourself Skinny. I made this dip for Book Club that I have tonight. It is deliciously addicting. I ate it with an apple...you know, to make it healthy. I stuck with the Funfetti cake mix shown in this post, but I bet other cake mixes, like red velvet, German chocolate, spiced cake.

Funfetti Cake Batter Dip


I'm loving all the acts of sportsmanship from the Olympics. As someone who grew up playing sports, I know its not always easy to be a humble winner and a respectful loser. So it is very heartwarming to see people act classy in these situations. For instance:

Usain Bolt pausing an interview for the American National Anthem.

 

Kirani James (1st in semis) exchanging bibs with Oscar Pistorius (8th in semis) as a sign of respect.

NBC Olympics
Japan's Women's Soccer team midfielder Aya Mayami consoling France's Camille Abilly after Japan defeated France in the elimination round.

NBC News
I made the mistake of walking through Target yesterday even though all I needed were birthday cards. That place is dangerous. Fortunately, my will power kicked in and I didn't buy anything I didn't need, but here is what I'm loving from Target right now:

Mossimo Sleeveless Dress

Leopard Tuxedo Flat
Silver Oxfords

Union Jack Chain mail Clutch

I'm loving all my Pinterest finds from this week.



DIY hair tie
Cable-knit and plaid
DIY faux metal letters
Hydrangea Wreath

1 comment:

  1. Omg that dip looks amazing! I think I need to run to the store now to go get these ingredients to make this!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Visit me at www.glasshalfemptyorfulldepends.blogspot.com

    Just became your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!