Wednesday, August 22, 2012

WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting






 

Happy Hump Day! I'm definitely loving the new the Pinterest iPad app which is a huge update from the iPhone version which I had to magnify for the iPad. It is a lot nicer to look at.

I'm loving the cooler weather we have been having here in north Texas. Today the high was 81 degrees! I can practically go running in this weather. I love it!

I'm also loving some of my favorite pins from the last week:

Love the versatility
Love the sheer chevron top
Love the polka dots
Love the white tassel loafers
Love the lace shorts

Love the logic.
Love the idea for bridesmaids/friends
Love this idea - weigh down bridesmaid dress for an outdoor wedding
Love anything with Neutella
Love this way to document what your thankful for on Thanksgiving
Love this cute face
Love this site that turns words into a picture
Love this idea to turn a pot holder into a straightener cover

Hope you have had a great day!


4 comments:

  1. ooo that bag is fabulous! i love two-in-one bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh that bag 2 ways is super cute! great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pins!! I know I'm loving the new iPad app. More reason for me to waste time. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the polka dot sweater! And the shoe sign! And I am so in love with the new iPad app...completely addicting! Stopping by from the link-up...new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!