I don't need to be doing any shopping these days. With the wedding right around the corner and all of our money going out the door, I think I can live with what I have.
BUT
If I someone were to force me to go shopping, I've picked out a few of my recent favorites for heading into the fall season. You might notice a trend: leather. Or faux leather.
1. Asos Leather Peplum Top
2. Club Monaco Moto Jacket
3. Viv Vegan Leather Mini Dress
4. Frye Short Boots
5. BR Leather Mini Skirt
And if you, like me, accidentally find yourself at the mall this weekend, here are some sales you might want to check out:
50% off at LOFT
40% off at Ann Taylor, Club Monaco
35% off at Gap
30% off at Banana Republic
25% off BR's Issa Collection
20% off at Old Navy
Happy Shopping!!

Oh my gosh those skirts!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the Blog Block Party and I'm so happy I did!
xo Becky
Seductive Mania
Oh, I can't wait to go fall shopping! Can't yet because I'm about to have a baby (no way to know what my new size will be!) but soon! I love leather for fall.
ReplyDeleteThese are great picks! I'm trying to restrain myself from shopping these days because we just moved, but I can't wait to buy some new fall items.
ReplyDelete