Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's Friday, so you know what that means, round up your favorite things from the week and link up below!


FAVORITE RECIPE
Things that I immediately gravitate towards: shoes, floral prints, and funfetti. Simple really. Which is why when I saw these whoopie pies from Chocolate Therapy I was all about them.
Chocolate Therapy
FAVORITE POST
As a former west-coaster and current east-coaster, I could totally relate to Nadine's post on the differences between the two coasts. If you have only lived on one of the coasts, you must read this.

FAVORITE FIND
Thanks to my excessive blog reading this week, I found out about a new online store, One Dress A Day. And yes, it is exactly what it sounds like. They sell one dress a day. Think of Woot! by for dresses.
via PopSugar (dress available Aug. 19)

FAVORITE OUTFIT
Now that Fall is right around the corner, I find myself gravitating towards darker colors, leather, and animal prints. This outfit has all 3, but still looks appropriate for Summer. I love how Christina paired the accordion pleated leather skirt with the leopard heels and striped shirt.

FAVORITE SONG 
I know this song is getting a lot of flack it sounds very similar to Sara Bareilles's song 'Brave', but I can't help but jam out to Katy Perry's 'Roar'. And I think it's hilarious that she's texting while on the toilet in the video.


So what were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!


Also linking up for H54F, That Friday Blog Hop, #backthatazzup,

8 comments:

  1. Those cookies look so yummy! I think I must do some baking this weekend. I can't wait to check out the "coastal difference" post, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should bake this weekend. Maybe just chocolate chips. Or zucchini bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look just amazing, and I wouldn't mind seeing that dress in my closet! Thanks for letting us link-up with you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funfetti whoopie pies!! Wow! I love the new Katy Perry song, too!!

    Have an amazing weekend!

    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm an east coast girl trapped on the west so I am loving that coastal post! excited to check it out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't focus on anything after seeing those funfetti whoopie pies. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could listen to Roar a THOUSAND times in a row right now! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!