Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friday Favorites No. 14

This is the first Friday in a couple weeks where I will be in once place all day. Last Friday I started the day in Dallas and ended it in Charlotte. The Friday before I started in Charlotte and ended in Austin. Trust me, it feels nice just to be in once place all day, and all that traveling impeded with my ability to post a proper Friday Favorites!
But this week I am back and we have an all new button!! So grab it and link up for the fun!

FAVORITE POSTS
Shannon from Gin and Bare It  and Beth from Hang on Honey had two of my favorite posts of the week. Shannon wrote about 5 reasons everyone should have a Shitler (or man-friend). And Beth wrote about how she feels when people she knows in real life read her blog. Both posts I could not agree more with. It is definitely nice to have a male roommate that as of October 11th is stuck with me for better or worse. And I get just as awkward as Beth does when someone I know mentioned my blog. For some reason I am totally fine with a bunch of strangers knowing about my life, but God forbid people that actually know me know about my life.

Go read both posts. You won't regret it. 

FAVORITE RECIPE
I am still trying to master the art of ice cream making, but this recipe for the Brown Eyed Baker's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream looks fairly easy. Plus, I love me some cookie dough ice cream!!

FAVORITE OUTFIT
I'm still on a floral kick, so of course I in love with Olia from Love, Olia's black floral maxi skirt and knotted shirt.  

FAVORITE PIN 
I still have yet to try to make macarons, but how cute are these "donut" maracrons!? One day....one day...



FAVORITE TWEET
Amen, NPH!

What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!



4 comments:

  1. My eyes gravitated to the doughnut macaroons and the ice cream. YUM! Love NPH! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream looks devine!!!! NPH is a riot...his tweets make me happy too :) Happy Friday!
    Michelle @ Our Three Peas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read the post's you recommended and that outfit really is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, DONUT macarons? you share the best treats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!