Now, onto my favorites of the week:
FAVORITE FIND
I stumbled upon the Etsy store, Two Peaches, when our local West Elm was hosting artisans from around the city to sell their goods. I fell in love with the pillow we ended up ordering: Mr. & Mrs and our wedding date. But they have some many other cute designs, it was really hard to choose just one!
FAVORITE POST
I loved this post by Helene of Helene in Between which basically reminds married women not to give up on themselves! Just because you are married doesn't mean you should stop caring about how you look, right? Go read it, because she makes a great point!
FAVORITE RECIPE
Julie, from This Girl Cooks, has my favorite recipe again this week! Her chicken enchilada pizza recipe looks very similar to our recipe for BBQ chicken pizza, but with a few changes and additions. B and I will definitely be trying out this recipe soon!
FAVORITE OUTFIT
This outfit has everything I have been coveting lately: a floral blazer, a neon dress, and fun colored pumps. You want to know the absolute best part....everything, I mean everything, is thrifted! I need to hire Whitney to go thrifting with me!
FAVORITE TWEET
I don't know how this abbreviating thing got started, but I was never a fan. Never. Beth knows what I am talking about.
I "totes" can't handle it when people say "totes." sorry folks.
— Beth (@HangOnHoney) June 13, 2013
What were some of your favorite things from the week? Link up, below! All I ask is that you follow my little blog on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, etc.) and that you link back and share the link-up with your readers!
You are too kind! Thanks girl! Glad you liked the post! Haha love that tweet!
ReplyDeleteAww, thank you so much for another feature! You will love the pizza!
ReplyDeletePS, I HATE the abbreviations too. Well, I'll admit, I use LOL and OMG, but I was using those way before the days of text messaging. I am one of those people who types out every work in a text message. Proper English, people! Gr8t is NOT a word! :)
Have a fabulous weekend.
Julie @ This Gal Cooks
Bahaha thanks girl! But seriously, it makes me squirm a little inside every time I see it haha
ReplyDeleteI heard a seven year old use "totes cray cray" causally in a sentence.... Made me cringe a little. Hahah. Love the idea of this hop! #H54F
ReplyDeleteI hate totes. HATE!
ReplyDeleteaww, I hope you find something fun to do this weekend. And I just don't know how some people get SO lucky when thrift shopping.... maybe you can go thrift shopping all weekend?!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine using the "word" totes unless you are 15 years old! Lol!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your weekend plans changing. Hope you can still do some fun things by yourself or w/ girlfriends.