Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five for Friday

Did everyone have a good Valentine's Day? Anyone get anything good or do anything fun yesterday?

(1) B and I did it up nice (how about that grammar?). We stayed home. Ate left overs from Tuesday. He played video games and I shopped for furniture. We are so romantic, aren't we? In our defense, we did exchange cards.
The proof

(2) I did brave the Post Office on Monday and send out some Valentine's Day care packages to some lovely blog friends. I hope everyone got theirs! 

(3) Earlier in the week, B and I got really into the Westminster Dog Show. Like really into it. I was a little upset about the winner, the Affenpinscher, but so happy that the Old English Sheep Dog (who we named Nimbus) was the runner up.
Runner Up, Swagger
 (4) I ate a few too many cookies. B was out of town most of the week this week, so I didn't get much help getting rid of the cookies. I finally had to give them away.

(5) Is it sad I am having trouble coming up with a 5th thing that happened this week? Work has been so crazy and B wasn't around much, so it was a pretty low key week. I am excited for this weekend! B and I have a nice dinner planned tonight and I am taking a cake decorating class tomorrow!!

UPDATE: I do not know how I could forget this, as it it probably the best thing that happened to me all week, but I actually WON something! I joined in on my friend Neely's Trendy on Twitter party and won the mint necklace from Ciao Bella Boutique. Ugh...I'm a terrible person for forgetting that.
Ciao Bella Boutique
How was your week?

Linking up with High Five for Friday, That Friday Blog Hop







4 comments:

  1. Low-key days are the best days. Hope your cake decorating class is fun - can't wait to see details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for low key valentine days! Come enter my giveaway, maybe Ill make your next fab five! Lol. I didnt go out for dinner like we talked about instead I met my mother in law for coffee. Hot valentines day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that necklace is awesome!!! :) have a great weekends, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear I often forget something big when I'm trying to put together my Friday post. My brain is full of too much crap. Love that necklace!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!