Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting

I imagine you can judge a lot by a person and what they pin. Judging by my pins I should be 500 pounds and be surrounded by puppies at all times.

Not going to lie. That sounds amazing.
Homemade Neutella. I know what I will be doing this weekend.
I don't know where I would wear it, but I love it.
True story.
Creme Brulee French toast sounds like the perfect way to start and end a Sunday.
Floating books. So cool.
I am going to have to try these homemade Peeps!
Peanut butter and Neutella cookies...literally two of my favorite things.
Love this for the wedding!
My heart just melted. I need this Beagle-Lab mix. I've already named him Snickers.
And I am going to end on that, adorable, note!

Hope you have a great Wednesday!!


P.S. I am co-hosting an awesome giveaway ($95 in gift cards to some of your favorite stores) with some other wonderful bloggers. Go check it out!!



6 comments:

  1. I just posted the other day about how much I love Peeps! I will have to try this homemade recipe over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog you pinned is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know how happy you just made a stranger with that homemade peeps recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at the homemade Nutella and the football shirt. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!