Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shoe Lust Saturday - Oxfords

As if I needed any reason to post about shoes.

This is possibly my new favorite link-up just so I can go hunt down shoes I want to buy/can't afford!

Right now, I have a serious crush on some menswear inspired Oxfords.

Aldo Wurl Oxfords
Gap Perforated Oxfords
Sperry Top-Sider Delancey
JCrew Suede Oxford
ModCloth Bright Student Flat
I will definitely be picking up a pair of Oxfords for Spring. I think the Aldo's are my favorite! What about you? Are you hopping on the Oxford bandwagon?


4 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable!! I found you through the GFC collective...now following. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Im your new follower from the blog hop!
    Http://www.curvyguruceri.com/
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the oxford choices...I think I did a shoe lust last year that was loafers and oxfords.

    Thanks for linking up for Shoe Lust Saturday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!