Monday, February 11, 2013

Puppies and Glitter

I have a piece of advice. If you are in all way slightly anxious to fly, do not watch Flight (2012 movie with Denzel Washington). Don't get me wrong, it is a decent movie and, of course, the acting is great. But the crash scene was something I could have lived without seeing.

Besides the movie, this weekend was a lot of fun! 

1. We made Korean BBQ pizza, which was surprisingly good. Korean style beef and kimchi on whole wheat crust with some mozzarella cheese.

2. Saturday morning, we walked over to the farmers market and made some friends with a couple of puppies looking to be adopted. I wanted to take them home but B said no.

3. I went on a run and got a little lost, but found this lovely lake and park!

4. I attempted a side french braid. It looked good for about 20 minutes, then all fell out.

5. B found my lost sunglasses under the passenger seat of my car as we were on the way to the mall to find new ones for me.

6. We stopped by Total Wine, and ran across the wine B and I had on our first date. We have searched in every wine store we have ever been in, and this time we just happened to come across it!

7. B and I attended church on Sunday morning then wondered around downtown and grabbed some lunch.

8. Sunday night I took on some craft projects. Needless to say, I will be covered in glitter for the next week.

How was your weekend?

Linking up with Weekend Update and GFC Collective

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! First of all, that puppy is adorable, I would want to take it home too! And looks like a good place to get lost on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!
    Enjoyed reading about your weekend! Mine was spent packing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched Flight this weekend. Well, I watched all the way through the crash scene and then we shut it off to talk. I'm super anxious about flying for the first time next month so that REALLY didn't help me any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good advice regarding Flight! I am a complete wimp when it comes to flying and I did not handle the crash scene well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!