Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting


Pinterest never fails to disappoint. Here are some of the things I have been pinning lately.

I need this for my runs!
In love with this bedding from JCP.
Love the 70s inspired look from Marc Jacobs.
Where do I find these shoes?
Definitely going to try to copy this idea in the apartment.
How awesome is this cobalt suit?
Good advice.
These are some gorgeous shoes.
I wish I was this stylish.
What have you been pinning this week?

Also linking up with Random Wednesday and Living the Journey

8 comments:

  1. Im pinning you.... Er following you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins! Those purple heels are love! Totally your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious running sweatshirt.

    The only one I disagree with is the husband one. I think everyone needs to be able to talk to a friend - an objective one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that final skirt! It's so fun but not too short :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that hoodie is hilarious! whoever thought it of it was kinda smart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! LOVE that hoodie!! Amen. :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pins! That bookshelf idea is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last skirt and those purple shoes are gorgeous! I'm a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop, and I look forward to reading more!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!