Sunday, February 24, 2013

$95 Gift Card Giveaway

Do you need a reason to go shopping?

Okay, I will give you one.

How about $95 worth of gift cards to some of your favorite stores? Pretty awesome, right?

This giveaway is brought to you by some pretty cool ladies. I encourage you all to check out their blogs after you enter the giveaway. Or before. I don't want to tell you what to do. :)
 

 1. $20 Target Gift Card- http://followtheruels.blogspot.com
2. $15 Starbucks Giftcard- http://simplesouthernways.blogspot.com
3. $15 Victoria's Secret giftcard- http://astoldbykendahl.blogspot.com
4. $15 Francesca's giftcard- http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com
5. ad space for a month- http://simplyclarke.com
6. $15 TJ Maxx/Marshalls giftcard- http://ncbelleinboots.blogspot.com
7. $15 Sephora giftcard/2 months ad space- http://demureindiamonds.com
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

 Good Luck!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here!

    http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/winning.html

    Jaime @ {Toby's Tails}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome giveaway! If i won this giveaway, I would use all the giftcards on MYSELF! I never seem to buy anything for myself, its always things for the house or the kiddies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!