Happy Friday!
Notice anything different around here?
I have a new blog design! Yay! I have to say, I don't know why I held off getting a custom design for so long. It was such a good experience and soooo worth the nominal fee.
Kristen over at Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is responsible for this loveliness. I contacted here after I visited From Here to There and saw her awesome new blog design. I couldn't recommend Kristen more. She was awesome!
Ok, now on to the rest of my week...
1. B bought me a "thinking of you" present. A book that I saw over the weekend called Underwater Dogs. The book is full of pictures of dogs diving underwater chasing a ball. IT. IS. AWESOME!
2. I think I finished "designing" our living room and picking out the furniture that we need to order. We are going to have to wait a few weeks (or months) to get it all together.
3. & 4. It may have been a rough week if my snack choices are any indication. Clearly I needed chocolate!
5. Oh, did I mention I have a new blog design?
How was your week??

Thanks love! I had so much fun with this design and working with you :)
ReplyDeleteUnderwater dogs is HILARIOUS! Such a good idea.
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, you should check it out! http://littlebindc.blogspot.com/2013/01/100th-post-favorite-gifts-and-giveaway.html
I am obsessed with the underwater dogs pictures! I am dying for someone to take pictures of my lab doing that!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the underwater dogs...saw the online story on it, but had no idea it was a book!
ReplyDeleteThe design is so cute!! I love the gold accents!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog design! Amazing! I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop! I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
www.delicateconstruction.com
Chocolate covered chips.........ARE SO GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD! Worth the splurge!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blog design!!! Totes presh!
ReplyDelete