1. I got to break out my old "work clothes" again, and since the weather was so nice I even got to wear a skirt.
2. My sweet ride for the week, a Kia Soul. Don't be jealous.
3. I don't treat myself to Starbucks often, but when the company is paying, you bet I do!
4. The outfit I wore to the Airport got some unnecessary feedback from one of the TSA guys. Something about belonging in a yacht club.
5. When I got home I had a pile of packages waiting for me, one of them was my early birthday present to myself from Kate Spade!
Some other Happies from this week:
- Since I was back in Dallas on business, I basically got to eat at all my favorite places for FREE! (to me anyways)
- I did make it to H&M for some shopping since we don't have one here in Charlotte. I picked up a super cute mint blazer.
- I also found out that I am getting promoted!! I had an inkling that something like this would happen while I was in town, but it was still shocked by how much they believe in me and support me even though I am working remotely.
Some Crappies:
- I didn't sleep well while I was gone, so I am EXHAUSTED today.
- I wasn't able to see everyone that I wanted to while I was in town, but fortunately I will be back next month so I can catch up then.
- Some crazy lady on my flight back to Charlotte started making people on our flight nervous (me) after she loudly pointed out how worried she was that TSA was checking our IDs as we walked on to the plane. "I travel every 2 weeks and I have NEVER seen that! Does that not worry you, because that worries me! I don't know if I want to get on the plane now." Needless to say, we made it safely to Charlotte, but my palms were a little sweatier than usual.


Ive never not had my ID checked as I travel, but my palms always sweat. I so enjoy your happies and crappies post each week.
ReplyDeleteI turned 30, not real sure what catagory I put that in just yet.
Yay on the promotion my frand!!! Congrats my little yacht clubber :)
ReplyDeleteSaw you at the H54F link up! Love the happies and crappies - I burst out laughing at the name... also I tread myself to starbucks FAR too often... yum. too bad I am trapped in my house by snow today! Following you now :)
ReplyDeleteYour crappies made me laugh out loud! nice call on your birthday present to yourself! my birthday is coming up soon.. maybe I should follow suit!
ReplyDeleteJenn
With Luck
Awesome news on the promotion!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can catch up on your sleep this weekend.
Self birthday gifts rock.
Found your blog on the H54F link up and love the happies and crappies! New follower here!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting your promotion! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your promotion, that is awesome. Also, love that outfit, TSA clearly doesn't know good fashion when they see it!
ReplyDeleteyaya for eating free in Dallas, anything free is good to me!!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the promotion. yay for birthdays! I think the closest H&M to Charlotte is in Winston-Salem, rumor is we are getting one....who knows!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the promotion!!! I would have been flipping out about the crazy lady - I hate flying too much already!
ReplyDelete