Oh well. Lesson learned.
![]() |
|
|
Dress - c/o eShakti; Necklace - Francesca's (old, similar); Bag - Kate Spade (similar); Watch - Kate Spade; Shoes - Audrey Brooke
I channeled my finest 50's house wife for church on Sunday with this retro style dress from eShakti. Also, 3 out of the 4 things I am wearing are brand new! Dress, shoes, and bag! There is just something about wearing new clothes for the first time. Until the credit card bill slaps me in the face with reality.
![]() |
| The tag even says "custom"! I feel so special. |
If you have trouble finding clothes that fit you properly or always need things altered, you need to check this site out!
Their selection of dresses, skirts, tops seems endless. I have already picked out a few more items that I might need to get. And the best part is, I don't have to worry about things fitting because its MADE for ME!
Here are some of my other favorites:
![]() |
| Warm Color Processor Dress |
![]() |
| Graphic Striped Dress |
![]() |
| Scallop Trim Skirt |
![]() |
| Tipped Trim Skirt |
UPDATE: eShakti is hosting a "What do Women Want" contest right now for a chance to win $150 in gift cards.
Would you consider buying a custom made dress?
**This post was sponsored by eShakti, but all opinions expressed are my own. I do not endorse any product or store that I do not believe in or support on my own.**
Linking up with Random Wednesday and What I Wore Wednesday








Love that dress with your Kate Spade and that nice necklace! Great first outfit post!
ReplyDeleteLove the lines of their clothes, that dress looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteLovely look!! Love the dress on you and the pop of color in the bag ;) The warm color processor dress you shared is super cute too! Fun post, Lindsey! ;*)
ReplyDeleteI love the 50s housewife style! The whole hairband thing sounds like something I would do!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great dress and just love your necklace and the bag is perfect.
ReplyDeleteKate x
http://www.kateathome.com/
I think you nailed your first outfit post! I've done tons and still have no idea what I'm doing! You look fabulous girl!
ReplyDeleteFound you via the linkup and following!
xx
I love the pop of blue from your bag.
ReplyDeleteOMG all under $100!? Just amazing. I love the blue and white stripes one! You look great in yours!
ReplyDeleteI always end up with a hair tie around my wrist. I've learned to accept it as an extension of my body :) Your dress is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is amazing. super elegant. I want it!
ReplyDeletewww.roothless-xo.blogspot.com
Great job! I think everyone needs a cute black dress. YOu're a natural!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com