Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shoe Lust Saturday

Well, its gross outside today and I feel like crap. I have already done my baking for today (blueberry muffins), so now what is a girl to do?

Go shoe shopping! Oh wait, I did that yesterday. I got these lovelies at DSW for $25! I told you a struggle with buying things that are on sale.

So I will just look at shoes online and will them into my closet. That works, right?

Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
So, what shoes are you lusting over?




10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I've had to start wearing mostly flats to work (trekking across campus several times a day means at least a mile of walking). I love those mint ones you posted. I am obsessed with mint lately! Thanks for sharing these!
    XO, Rachel
    With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the "steve madden" - the natural color would go with lots of outfits. great picks. have a great weekend. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those keds! So freakin cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the polka dots, those are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Steve Madden ones! They could match everything in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all soo adorable! I have been also obsessing over shoes... They are truly the only "fashion" item I can justify dropping a lot of cash on. Plus, who doesn't love planning an outfit around a great pair of shoes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, I love the shoes you bought yesterday. Very cute.

    Second, you can never go wrong with Steve Madden. One of my favorite designers.

    Thanks for joining the Shoe Lust party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love the sandles - bring on summer!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!