Thursday, March 7, 2013

Short and Sweet

I have to say, I cannot wait until Spring. I know it is right around the corner, but this cold and rainy winter here in North Carolina has made me very impatient. It would just be nice to go outside and not have to worry about a coat. I guess that's why I have been pining over these cute shorts. Those floral Loft shorts will be mine!
What are you looking forward to wearing when the weather warms up?

P.S. JCrew shorts are 20% off until March 8th!

Linking up for Thursday Thoughts and GYB Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower from the GYB hop. I live in NC too and I am also ready for some warmer weather! It's been so cold and dreary and depressing lately!

    I enjoy baking (although I don't do it enough) and I look forward to following along and finding new recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shorts!!! I need to get on the short buying spree :) Thanks for linking up lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to get my shorts out of storage! I have so many pairs that didn't see the light of day last year because I was pregnant - so it'll be like they're brand new again! I did order a new pair of J.Crew Boyfriend shorts in an aqua blue - love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I try to reply to all comments by email!